For everyone that entered the hockey tournament, Blake Bowyer will be at this Thursdays general meeting at the curling rink to collect payment via credit card for the event.
Doors open at 6:00 PM and dinner is at 7:00 PM.
See you there.
Entries Limited to the first 110 oilfield personnel registered for draft. Locals must be paid members of the FSJ Petroleum Association. All teams are drafted from individual paid entries.
Registration will be held at the North Peace Arena between 5pm and 7pm, April 12th.
Teams will be drafted on Registration night starting at 7pm and the first game will start at 9pm after the draft (bring your gear and be ready to play).
All Games to be played at the North Peace Arena.
Entries must be postmarked Feb 1st to 4th, 2023. Entries will NOT be accepted prior to these dates and all entries after these dates will be viewed as late.
Entry fee $225.00 / player.
All fees payable to Fort St John Petroleum Association Hockey Tournament or to pay by Credit Card call Blake Bowyer at 250-793-0619 or email email@example.com
Tournament includes 5 games, door prizes, 3 breakfasts, and 1 stag ticket.
Download Entry Form
Fort St. John Petroleum Association
59th Annual Golf Tournament
JUNE 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th 2023
Limited to 192 Entries
You can register on line or through mail between April 1st - 30th
Download Mail-In Form Here
All Mail in entries must be mailed with entry fee to: Fort St John Oilmen’s Golf Tournament c/o P.O. Box 6122, Fort St John, BC, V1J 4H6
ENTRY FEE; Regular: $300.00.
Wednesday: Practice round at Lakepoint G&CC with Registrartion between 4PM - 8PM
Thursday: BBQ at Lakepoint G&CC
Friday: Dinner, Dance & Reverse Draw with the Mountney Coulees Band
Saturday: Flight playoffs and best ball at lakepoint
Golf Tournament Guaranteed 45 Holes: Match Play and Best Ball
This Year we are excited to have a all Seniors Flight must be 60 years of age
Entry Inquiries and Cancellations: Trevor Gould (250) 261-0161
Donations: Jack Wilson (250) 261-3747
Golf Tournament Webpage
CHECK THE WEBSITE TO CONFIRM YOUR ENTRY (Entries will be listed after May 10th)
This year the tournament will be held July 7-8, 2023
Limited to the first 100 shooters.
12th Annual FSJ Oilmen's Family Camp Weekend
August 18th - 20th
Friday and Saturday camping charges, firewood and meals are covered by the Oilmen’s Association.
We would like to remind everyone that you are responsible for booking your campsite with Peace Island Park.
Campers will be responsible for the cost of any additional nights out side of Friday and Saturday.
62th ANNUAL OILMEN’S BONSPIEL
November 15 -18 2023
Entry deadline – To be announced Limited to first 32 rinks Fort St. John Curling Club For more information contact
Download Mail-In Form
Register Online Here
Entry Eligibility Requirements
1. Must be a member in good standing with the Fort St John Petroleum club or affiliate Pretroleum clubs. Please contact a board member or bonspiel committee representative for further clarification.
2. All other out of town curlers must be engaged in full time Petroleum Industry.
a) All curlers must provide complete contact information before participating, including full name and all contact phone numbers applicable.
3. FOUR eligible curlers are required to validate the entry.
4. Curling starts Wednesday at 6 pm. (not all teams will curl this day).
5. Bonspiel is limited to 24 rinks. Entries begin on September 21, 2022 and closes October 22, 2022.
6. Register by mail, email or Petroleum website, send cheque or pay by online. $500.00 payable to Fort St. John Oilmen's Bonspiel, see mailing address above.
7. Entry fee refunds will be made only on cancellation received by noon Nov. 7, 2022.
8. Each team is eligible for $1,000 cash in the reverse draw held Thursday night November 17, 2022.
9. Poker Night on Thursday night & Banquet
10. Friday Dance Night - Live Band!
**ALL TEAMS MUST BE AVAILBALE FOR WEDNESDAY
For more information contact
Neil Carlstrom 250-263-7018 or Ross Sexsmith 250-262-7106