FSJ Petroleum Association
62nd Annual Curling Bonspiel
November 15 -18 2023
Download Mail-In Form
Register Online Here
Entry Eligibility Requirements
1. Must be a member in good standing with the Fort St John Petroleum club or affiliate Petroleum clubs. Please contact a board member or bonspiel committee representative for further clarification.
2. All other out of town curlers must be engaged in full time Petroleum Industry. All curlers must provide complete contact information before participating, including full name and all contact phone numbers applicable.
3. FOUR eligible curlers are required to validate the entry.
4. Curling starts Wednesday at 4 pm. (not all teams will curl this day).
5. Bonspiel is limited to the first 28 paid rinks. Entries open on September 25, 2023 and close on October 30, 2023.
6. Register by mail, email, or Petroleum website. Payments may be made by cheque or online. Cost per team is $500.00, payable to Fort St. John Petroleum Association Curling Bonspiel. Mailing Address PO Box 6122 Stn. Main Fort St John, BC V1J 4H6
7. Entry fee refunds will be made only on cancellations received by noon Nov. 7, 2023.
8. Each team is eligible for $1,000 cash in the reverse draw held Thursday night November 16, 2023.
9. Each team is invited to a Banquet on Thursday night with entertainment of a voluntary, no charge Poker Night for all 2023 Petroleum Association curling bonspiel participants!
10. Friday Night Dinner and Social upstairs at the curling rink! Curling games to continue into the evening.
** ALL TEAMS MUST BE AVAILBALE FOR POSSIBLE WEDNESDAY GAMES **
Peter Bergen Bonspiel Commitee Chairmen (250)793-5352
Ross Sexsmith Bonspiel Commitee Treasurer (250)262-7106