- Maximum of 70 Shooters.
- Entry Fee $175.00 per Shooter.
- Extra BBQ Tickets $25.00 each.
- Camping Facilities Available at North Peace Rod & Gun Club.
- Additional Practice Dates Available on Tuesday the 3rd & Thursday the 5th.
- Local Shooters MUST be Members in good Standing of the of the Fort St. John. Petroleum Association.
- Visitors Must be Associated with the Oil Industry Deriving 80% of Income From the Oil Industry.
- High Overall Prize
- 6 Classes in Singles & 3 Handicap
- Team Trohies - Teams Must Have % Shooters
- Door Prizes
- Fun-Shoots, Long Shot Event
- Friday Practice Rounds - 4-7pm Mustang Rentals / Dunn Hiebert / Ditmarsia
- Friday Evening BBQ Dinner Baron Oilfield Supply / Twylight Pressure Controls
- Complimentary Breakfast ICBA
- Complimentry Lunch Global Raymac Surveys
- Saturday Evening Dinner Prepared by "Chef" Jeffers
Breakfast and Registration start at 8:00 am
Shooting begins at 9:00 am
Out of Town Guests and Non-Members please contact:
Chairman - Shane Stirling
Online Registration will be available via this website May 14th
We will also be accepting the mail in registration forms as well. Alternatively you can bring a mail-in form, filled out, into Epscan Ind. and pay with a cheque or credit card.
Mail in Registration